POSTED ON MAY 17, 2022
Oak City family and friends,
We are excited to update you on the progress of our new church home!
We have been able to make the needed updates to the church building and the house on the property.
The sanctuary has been freshly painted and updated with sound equipment, acoustic treatment, and more to accommodate our needs. At this point, we are expecting that we will be able to seat 190 people.
Our staff is excited because they will be provided offices in the updated house,
which will also be extra space for the older kids during Sunday morning service
- Jonathan Henderson | Lead Pastor of Oak City Church
- - -
On Sunday, May 15 we had a church family service where we gave updates on two major parts of the move to Cahaba Heights - property renovations and moving dates!
We are happy to announce that the first Sunday Service
at Oak City's new home will be on August 7, 2022!
As we approach this grand opening date, there are other important dates we were excited to share as well.
- We will have a Packing Day at the Downtown Birmingham location on Saturday, July 16
- Our final service in our current location in Downtown Birmingham will be on Sunday, July 17
- On Sunday, July 24th, in lieu of our Sunday Service,
will be hosting a moving day from the Downtown location to the Cahaba Heights Location
- Our first service at our new home in Cahaba Heights will be on Sunday, August 7
Work Days and Prayer Gatherings
- Work Days have been planned at the new property on
May 11, June 11, and June 25
- Prayer Gatherings have been planned at the new property on
May 11 and June 25
If you would like more information on, or to sign up to help us at, any of the dates listed above
you can check in on Sundays in the lobby or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to joining the Cahaba Heights community!
- Oak City Church Leadership
Please continue to check this page for updates as we prepare for our first Sunday Service in our new home on August 7th, 2022
We are here to create a family of Spirit-filled believers who are actively experiencing more of God, walking in their identity, and partnering with Jesus to demonstrate His Kingdom on The Earth